Specialized in running performing arts holiday camps in musical theatre for young people over 9 years of age, Beauville Arts Hong Kong Musical Theatre Summer Camps help students to:
- refine techniques in performing arts
- embrace the joy of stage performance
- broaden their views and stimulate creativity
- empower social skills and confidence
- enhance English language skills
We have run residential musical theatre camps in Asia since 2013 under the magical concept of “#6Days2Stage”!
|The Summer Camp will last for 6 days. Our experienced trainers will fly from France and the UK to Hong Kong to provide authentic West End training on acting, singing and dancing in a focused and fun manner (approx. 50hrs) to the participants.||On the last day of the camp, students will perform a full length musical (approx. more than 1 hr) to demonstrate their learning outcome. In addition, our experienced educators will assist on-site and provide support. A “Certificate of Achievement” will be awarded upon completion.|
COMING PRODUCTION – ‘Let’s Do Re Mi!’
HONG KONG CAMP (20 – 25 July 2018)
‘Let’s Do Re Mi’ is a theatre production based on the famous musical ‘The Sound of Music’ . In ‘Let’s Do Re Mi’, you are going to join the journey with Maria from the humble life in the abbey to the extraordinary life with the von Trapp family through a variety of well-known tunes.
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
|Duration:||5 days + 1 day on-stage rehearsal & performance|
|Residential Period:|| 20 -24 July 2018 (Fri – Tue)
|Dormitory:||PLK Tai Tong Holiday Camp (Google Map)|
|Public Performance:|| 25 July 2018 (Wed) at 8 P.M. at Y Theatre, Youth Square, Chai Wan, HK
|Target:||Teens aged 9-19. Communicable in English, passionate about stage performance, previous stage experience is not essential.|
|Fee:|| HK$13,800 (All-inclusive)
Note: Please contact us for more details.
Fill out your registration form here.
Early Bird Discount: HK$2,000 reduction for registration and payment by 31 March, 2018.
- HK$5,000 non-refundable deposit with the submitted application form.
- Cancellation charges are applied as follows: 50% total cost of camp fee if notice is given 15-45 days prior to starting date of camp. No refund is given if notice is made 0-14 days prior to starting date of camp, and after arrival date.
- Balance payment in 60 days prior to course commencement.
- Full payment has to be made in 60 days prior to course commencement.
- Payment should be made by cheque or by bank transfer.
Please made crossed cheque payable to “Beauville Arts Hong Kong” by post together with your application form to our address:
Unit 815, 8/F, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By Bank transfer:
Bank: Hang Seng Bank
Account No.: 228-705018-883
For overseas applications, please contact us for alternative camp payment.
Please fax (852-3013 9507) or email us (email@example.com) your bank-in slip with name(s) of the student clearly written.