Specialized in running performing arts holiday camps in musical theatre for young people over 9 years of age, Beauville Arts Hong Kong Musical Theatre Summer Camps help students to:
- refine techniques in performing arts
- embrace the joy of stage performance
- broaden their views and stimulate creativity
- empower social skills and confidence
- enhance English language skills
We have run residential musical theatre camps in Asia since 2013 under the magical concept of “#6Days2Stage”!
|The Summer Camp will last for 6 days. Our experienced trainers will fly from France and the UK to Hong Kong to provide authentic West End training on acting, singing and dancing in a focused and fun manner (approx. 50hrs) to the participants.||On the last day of the camp, students will perform a full length musical (approx. more than 1 hr) to demonstrate their learning outcome. In addition, our experienced educators will assist on-site and provide support. A “Certificate of Achievement” will be awarded upon completion.|
COMING PRODUCTION – ‘ONE DAY MORE‘
HONG KONG CAMP (5 – 10 August 2019)
‘One Day More’ is a theatre production based on the 1862 French novel ‘Les Misérables’ which also inspired a 1980 musical and a film in 2012.
Set in France during the early 19th century, against the background of the June Rebellion, it tells the story of Jean Valjean who while being hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert after breaking parole, agrees to care for a factory worker’s daughter Cosette. During an unsettled time of revolution, the society was confused between love and hatred, selflessness and greed, law and humanity!
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
|Duration:||5 days + 1 day on-stage rehearsal & performance|
|Residential Period:|| 5 – 9 August 2019 (Mon – Fri)
|Dormitory:||PLK Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp (Google Map)|
|Public Performance:|| 10 August 2019 (Sat) at 8 P.M. at Drama Theatre,
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts,
Wan Chai, HK
|Target:||Teens aged 10-19. Communicable in English, passionate about stage performance, previous stage experience is not essential.|
|Fee:|| HK$14,000 (All-inclusive)
Note: Please contact us for more details.
Fill out your registration form here.
Early Bird Discount: HK$2,000 reduction for registration and payment by 31 March, 2019.
- HK$5,000 non-refundable deposit with the submitted application form.
- Cancellation charges are applied as follows: 50% total cost of camp fee if notice is given 15-45 days prior to starting date of camp. No refund is given if notice is made 0-14 days prior to starting date of camp, and after arrival date.
- Balance payment in 60 days prior to course commencement.
- Full payment has to be made in 60 days prior to course commencement.
- Payment should be made by cheque or by bank transfer.
Please made crossed cheque payable to “Beauville Arts Hong Kong” by post together with your application form to our address:
Unit 815, 8/F, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By Bank transfer:
Bank: Hang Seng Bank
Account No.: 228-705018-883
For overseas applications, please contact us for alternative camp payment.
Please fax (852-3013 9507) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your bank-in slip with name(s) of the student clearly written.